BLANKS (items to be embroidered):
- Decide what item you want to have embroidered. If it is your own item, please make sure it is freshly laundered before handing it over for embellishment.
- If you need to order, please send an email with what you are looking for and the quantity. For example: red short-sleeved polo shirt. We will get started on finding the best price available.
DIGITIZING (creating the embroidery design):
- If you have a design ... great! Send us an email with the artwork, and describe the type of fabric it will be embroidered on. The design must be converted from artwork into a file that can be read by the embroidery machine to direct the stitching of the design. This is a process called “digitizing”. A preliminary quote for converting the design will be emailed for your approval prior to beginning the process. The minimum digitizing fee is $50.
- If you don’t have a design ... no problem! We have a large collection of stock designs and lettering that can be used to create an affordable custom logo or design for your project.
EMBROIDERY (stitching the design):
- You do not have to stay with the original colors in the artwork. Thread colors can be changed at any time, even after the digitizing process. So if you want the blue shirt with red letters, and the black shirt with gray letters there is no extra charge.
- Designs may need to be adjusted if they are embroidered on different fabrics. In some cases, this could result in a price difference.